Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Week 6, Task 14: Deja vu all over again

It's like deja vu all over again...

I visited Technorati while working on my Week 4 workaround (see July 16 entry for all of the fun details). I already registered and claimed my blog. So, on with the show!

I did a keyword search for "library learning 2.0" and received the following results:
  • 245 results for "all blogs" (including some of my own entries!)
  • 84 blog directories, and
  • 4,297 tags linked to blog posts
I think that if I were to search for something by tags, the trick would be to use multiple and hopefully intersecting keywords to narrow down the volume of results. This is also a good reminder that, if I want anyone to be able to find my own [hopefully relevant] posts, I should attach multiple tags when I create them!

No comments: